
Paparazzi goes too far when they bring the celebrities children and personal life to the media. Because it then affects the entire family, the children at school are treated differently, and they can't have alone time with them. Everyone deserves some secrecy in their life, because it's their business, no one should have every little thing about themselves on the internet, good or bad.
The paparazzi uses the media networks to their advantage to post personal news about famous individuals because people on the internet want to know more and more about the artists/celebrities personal lives, so they request more from the paparazzi. Also, the paparazzi gets paid for every photo/information they get and have, and many people become desperate to get money. The only way to get all of the information oout quick enough is to use media networks.
A paparazzi scandal that has occurred recently was the Justin Bieber one. It seems like no one can give this guy a break; he's followed everywhere, all of his millions of fans want to know everything about him. On his 19th birthday, he went out to have his first legal drinking party, and it got out of hand; he was so drunk. He should have been more responsible with these type of things, but it's his problem, he should have gotten a little privacy and left alone.
If someone invaded my privacy, I would be very upset. I wouldn't feel safe anywhere I go. If everyone gets privacy, then so should the celebrities.
If someone invaded my privacy, I would be very upset. I wouldn't feel safe anywhere I go. If everyone gets privacy, then so should the celebrities.
No comments:
Post a Comment